CCC Online Form 2021 : NIELIT CCC Online Form Admit Card, Result : National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Various Course NIELIT Formerly DOEACCC Society Most Common Exam Test Course on Computer Concept (CCC) Ex amination Held on Every Month Now Interested Candidates Can Check the All Information of CCC Examination Results, Admit Card and Apply Online Form
CCC Online Form
The online exam form for NIELIT CCC is conducted every month. Candidates who wish to appear for the exam in a particular session must keep track of the important dates for the same. The table below depicts the important dates for CCC examination form
CCC Online Form 2021: Prerequisities
NIELIT will activate the window for CCC exam form for a specific period of time only. Candidates will have to keep certain documents and details handy before proceeding to fill the CCC Online Examination Application Form. Prerequisites of the CCC examination form are as follows.
- Personal Email ID – must be a valid one as it will be required for future communications
- Personal Mobile Number – must be a valid one as it will be required for future communications with the candidate
- Scanned Copies of the latest passport size photograph, signature, and Left Thumb Impression. All scanned images must be in a .jpeg format; the file size must not exceed 50 KB each.
CCC Online Form
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology NIELIT
Course on Computer Concept (CCC) Formerly DOEACCC CCC
Short Details of Notification
Admit Card January 2021 : Every Months
October 2016 Result Available : Every Months
CCC Exam Form Last Date : Every Months
Exam Date : Every Months
General / OBC : 590/-
SC / ST : 590/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Or Offline Fee Mode Only
|CCC Online Form Eligibility|
Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam in Any Recognized Board.CCC Online Form Age Limit
No Age Limit in DOEACC / NIELIT CCC Examination 2021
|How to Download Admit Card |
CCC Registered Candidates Can Download the Online CCC Examination Admit Card Click on the Download Admit Card Link and Enter Your Application No. as per Printed in Online Application Form.How to Check Result
CCC Enrolled Candidates Can Click on the Download Result Link and Choose Your Examination Month with Year to Enter Your Roll No. and Date of Birth to Check Results with Marks, Grade Information
CCC Online Form Important Links
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Fee||Click Here|
|Download E Certificate||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Today Update||Click Here|
How To Fill CCC Online Form 2021
The Online Examination Application Form (OEAF) is available in online mode at the official student portal of NIELIT. Candidates will have to complete the application form fillup before the last date for the same. CCC application form will include multiple steps to be followed. The stepwise procedure for filling the CCC examination form is as follows:
- 1st Step – Visit the official student portal of NIELIT, that is, student.nielit.gov.in.
- 2nd Step – Click on the button reading ‘Apply Online’.
- 3rd Step – Choose the course, that is, CCC.
- 4th Step – Read the instructions appearing on the screen.
- 5th Step – Click on the checkbox to mark the ‘I Agree’ button.
- 6th Step – Fill up your personal details as asked in the space provided.
- 7th Step – Enter the contact details including contact number and email ID. These will be required for future communications.
- 8th Step – Submit other details such as address and educational details.
- 9th Step – Upload photograph, signature, and left thumb impression in the prescribed format and size.
- 10th Step – Enter Aadhaar details.
- 11th Step – Pay the application cum examination fee.
CCC Online Form : Details To Be Entered starting the application form fillup process.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name of the candidate
- Mother’s name of the candidate
- Guardian name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Telephone number
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Pin code
- Type of applicant (Direct / approved Institute)
- Examination cycle
- Examination Centre choices
- Aadhaae card number
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the frequently asked questions and their answers are as under:
Q. Who releases the CCC 2021 online form 2021?
Ans. The National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) will release the CCC examination form.
Q. Where can I find the CCC online form 2021?
Ans. Candidates will find the online form at the official students portal of NIELIT, that is, student.nielit.gov.in
Q. What is the amount of application fee for submission of CCC 2021 online form?
Ans. Candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 500 as the application fee for CCC exam form. An additional service fee may be applicable based on the mode of application fee payment.
Q. Can I fill the CCC application form by paying a late fee amount?
Ans. No. NIELIT will not provide any option to fill the application form along with a late fee.
Q. What is the maximum number of times the CCC 2021 online form can be filled?
Ans. Candidates can fill the CCC online form as many times as they wish.